WE WANT TO PROVIDE SOME USEFUL INFORMATION
We, with the help from the ICBA and MIB, want to share some useful information on the recent news surrounding the Silicon Valley Bank (no affiliation with Valley Banks) and Signature Bank Failures, we want to provide some useful information on the impact to community banks in Montana. We have also provided some helpful links for you to better understand FDIC insurance coverage.
- As a community bank, Valley Banks remains well capitalized and well positioned to continue to serve our customers and community. We were chartered 40 years ago and expect to serve this community for generations to come.
- As a community bank customer, you have access to our experienced team, and we stand ready to assist you at all times with any of your questions or concerns.
- As a community bank, we take pride in our relationship-based business model focused on building long-term trust with our customers. After all, we live in your community too, and your success is our success.
- Nobody has ever lost a dime of FDIC-insured deposits up to $250,000. For those customers who have questions about whether additional insurance coverage is needed, we are ready and prepared to assist you in identifying whether additional insurance coverage is necessary and ensuring your deposit needs are met.
- If you have questions about your coverage or would like to learn more about FDIC insurance and how it works, we encourage you to access the following resources or give us a call directly at 406-676-2000.